Rites Limited Supervisor cum Construction Manager, Draftsman, Quality Assurance & Control Engineer And Field Quality Control Engineer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 91 Posts
Rites Limited Recruitment 2023: Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited has released the advertisement for the Recruitment of Supervisor cum Construction Manager, Draftsman, Quality Assurance & Control Engineer, And Field Quality Control Engineer which has been released. Whoever is interested in Rites Limited Various Post Recruitment 2023 and fulfills the eligibility can apply online between 05 October 2023 to 17 October 2023.
Rites Limited Various Post Vacancy 2023 eligibility, post information, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale, job information, and all other information, read the notification before applying. Find More Government Jobs On Sarkaari Result
Rites Limited Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Held||Supervisor cum Construction Manager, Draftsman, Quality Assurance & Control Engineer And Field Quality Control Engineer|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Online Application Last Date||17.10.2023|
|Interview Date||Interviews will be conducted from 13.10.2023 to 20.10.2023. (No interview on 15.10.2023)|
Note: Candidates will need to join RITES within 15 days of issuance of an offer letter.
Online Form Application Fees
There is no application fees for General/OBC EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates.
Rites Limited Vacancy 2023 Details :
RITES Limited has declared total of 91 posts for the posts of Supervisor Draftsman Quality Control Engineer and Field Quality Control Engineer, the details of which are given below.
|Name of the Post||Total Post|
|Supervisor cum Construction Manager||5|
|Field Quality Control Engineer||71|
|Quality Assurance & Control Engineer||2|
|Supervisor cum Construction Manager||Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.|
|Draftsman||10th with ITI Tradesman ship/Apprenticeship Certificate in Civil Engineering Assistant/Draughtsman (Civil)/CAD Operator in Autocad /Civil|
|Quality Assurance & Control Engineer||Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.|
|Field Quality Control Engineer||Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent/Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent|
How to apply Rites Limited Online Form 2023
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
- After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, candidate should
submit the application.
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of the Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).
- A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished at the time of the interview along with Original Documents and a set of SELF-ATTESTED SCANNED COPIES of the following documents in the given order only from top to bottom (if called):
a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
c. Certificates of Academic and professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the
qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as
d. EWS/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
e. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card etc)
f. PAN Card
g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
h. Any other document in support of your candidature
i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
j. Detailed CV/Resume.
- Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employer in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
- For proof of CTC/ salary, candidates shall have to submit a copy of their last Form No. 16/ Earning Card/ salary slip/ Appraisal letter/ any other suitable document.
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC. EWS certificate should also be as per Gov. of India format.
- Hard copies of documents are not to be sent to this office through post/ courier. Documents are to be uploaded on RITES portal only.
Venue & Time
|Interview||AB-435, Block-A, Nirman Nagar, Jaipur,|