Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 243 Posts
UCIL Apprentice 2023: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has released the advertisement for the Recruitment of Trade Apprentice for ITI Pass candidate under the Apprentice Act, 1961 which has been released. Whoever is interested in UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 and fulfills the eligibility can apply online between 13 October 2023 to 12 November 2023. UCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2023 eligibility, post information, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale, job information, and all other information, read the notification before applying. Find More Government Jobs On Sarkaari Result
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
UCIL Apprentice 2023 Overview
|Department||Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)|
|Post Held||Trade Apprentices|
|Online Application Last Date||12.11.2023|
UCIL Online Form Application Fees
The age limit of UCIL has been kept between 18 to 25 years. The details of the eligible students who want to fill this form are given below.
- UR/OBC – 0/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Female – 0/-
UCIL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
UCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2023 Details :
UCIL has declared a total of 243 posts for the posts of ITI Trade Apprentice, the details of which are given below.
Education Qualification For UCIL Apprentice 2023
- Candidate Should Posses Matric/Std. X pass and ITI pass in relevant Trade from NCVT.
UCIL Apprentice 2023 Stipend Details
The minimum rate of stipend per month payable to apprentices shall be followed [Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant].
How to apply UCIL Apprentice Online Form 2023
- UCIL Apprentice 2023 which has come out candidates can fill this form between 13/10/2023 to 12/11/2023.
- All eligible students should read the notification carefully before filling the form and then fill up the UCIL Apprentice online Form 2023.
- Before filling the form, collect all the documents like eligibility, qualification certificate, age proof certificate, address certificate, cast certificate, and other basic details.
- Scan and keep photo signature, ID proof, and other documents ready.
- Whatever documents are asked to be uploaded, prepare all those documents in their respective formats and upload them.
- Before submitting the form, preview it and submit the final form only after checking that all the correct details are filled in.
- After filling the form, Print the fee payment and final submission form, and take a printout of the registration form for the document verification and for final selection.