Craft Instructor Training Scheme CITS Admissions 2024
CITS Online Form 2024: Craft Instructor Training Scheme is going to conduct the Under CITS NCVT Admissions 2024-25. Students who want to take admission in any CITS Engineering Trades And Non-Engineering Trades Courses can apply online in the month of June 2024. CITS Admission 2024 Guidelines, Schedule, College List, and all other information are declared by CITS in the month of June 2024.
CITS Online Form 2024
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF TRAINING
Important Expected Dates
- Online Application Begins: June 2024
- Last Date for Apply Online: June 2024
- All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) : July 2024
- Mock Examination: Notify Soon
- Hall Tickets From Website: Notify Soon
- Computer-Based Exams/ Online at Exam Centres: Notify Soon
- Result Publishing: Notify Soon
- Online Counselling First Phase: Notify Soon
- Online Counselling Second Phase: Notify Soon
- Spot Admission based on All Indian Common Entrance Test AICET-Merit List-subject to availability of seats: Available Soon
- Commencement of Session 2024-25: Available Soon
Eligibility OR Qualification for CITS Session 2024-25
- Candidate should Pass ITI Or
- Candidate should Pass Diploma/Degree
Candidate must pass out Diploma/Degree from a recognized Board of Technical Education/University.
- For General/OBC Category Fees: 500/-
- For SC/ST/PH/EWS/Women candidates: 300/-
- Pay the Examination Fee online mode using a Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI Etc.
CITS Admission Age Limit 2023-24
- The minimum Age Should be 14 years of Candidate for CITS Training Session 2024/25, There is no upper age limit.
AICET Examination Pattern
The online entrance examination will be of two hours duration and the question papers for the entrance test will be of the following pattern:
- 75% of questions of objective type (multiple choice type) of ITI level related to the trade applied for admission. Click Here For CITS Entrance Exam Study Material
- 25% of questions of objective type pertaining to Aptitude (Logical, Numeric, and Reasoning).
How to apply for CITS Online Form 2024
- Craft Instructor Training Scheme (CITS) Admission Form 2024 which has come out candidates can fill this form in the month of June 2024.
- All eligible students should read the notification carefully before filling the form and then fill up the CITS Online Form 2023
- Go to the Official Website www.nimionlineadmission.in Or through Link Given Below
- Before filling the CITS form, collect all the documents like eligibility, qualification certificate, age proof certificate, address certificate, cast certificate, and other basic details.
- Scan and keep photo signature, ID proof, and other documents ready.
- Whatever documents are asked to be uploaded by CITS, prepare all those documents in their respective formats and upload them.
- Before submitting the CITS form, preview it and submit the final form only after checking that all the correct details are filled in CTI Form.
- After successfully submitting the online application, the candidate is required to print the application form for future reference Like Admit Card, And Further Selection Process.
What is the minimum qualification for Cits?
Minimum Qualification should be for CITS Exam ITI, Diploma And Degree
The Main benefit of CITS is you are eligble to become ITI Instructor in Government ITI College.