BARC Fitter Syllabus And Exam Pattern Full Details BARC Fitter Stage 1: Preliminary Test, Fitter Stage 2: Advanced Test, Stage 3: Fitter Skill Test.
BARC Fitter Syllabus And Exam Pattern: BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre) is Nuclear Research Centre of India. It is conceived by Doctor Homi Jahangir Bhabha. BARC has Released the notification for BARC Fitter Stipendiary Trainee Category II and students have filled out their application form in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Fitter vacancy if you fill out their form in this post you are troubled what is the syllabus of BARC Fitter Examination. Find More Government ITI Jobs
BARC Fitter Syllabus And Exam Pattern
BARC Syllabus 2023, Exam Pattern and Syllabus Topics
I am writing this post for BARC Fitter Syllabus and exam pattern for ITI Student who filled their form in BARC Fitter Stipendiary Trainee Category 2 Post. After reading this post you will know what is syllabus and Exam Pattern for BARC Preliminary and BARC Fitter Advanced Test.
What is the BARC?
BARC was established by Doctor Homi Jahangir Bhabha in January 1954 it works in various fields like Nuclear Research, Nuclear fuel cycle, Nuclear reactor technology, Nuclear chemistry, Environmental and Radiation Monitoring, Nuclear medicine, Materials science and engineering Instrumentation and control engineering National security Nuclear weapons which parents organization is Department of Atomic Energy.
BARC Fitter Stipendiary Trainee Category 2 Exam Pattern
BARC Fitter Syllabus And Exam Pattern: There are three stages in BARC Fitter Exam, you have to clear all the Stages. I will tell you in this blog post All the Stages Exam Pattern And Syllabus. For better knowledge of BARC Syllabus read this article carefully.
The Selection Process consists of Tests in three stages For BARC Fitter Test:
Stage 1 – BARC Fitter Preliminary Test (Join Mock Test)
Stage 2 – BARC Fitter Advanced Test (Join Mock Test)
Stage 3 – BARC Fitter Skill Test.
Stage 1 – BARC Fitter Preliminary Test Exam Pattern And Syllabus
BARC Fitter Syllabus And Exam Pattern: Screening Test For BARC Fitter consisting of 50 multi-choice questions (choice of 4 options) of one-hour duration in the following proportion:
- Mathematics – 20 questions
- Science – 20 questions
- General awareness – 10 questions
Three marks will be awarded for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect
answer. All candidates with less than 40% in the general category and less than 30% in the reserved category will be screened out.
BARC Fitter Preliminary Syllabus 2023 for Mathematics
- Bankers Discount
- Decimal Fraction
- Compound Interest
- Square Root & Cube Root
- Problem on Ages
- Simple Interest
- Boat & Streams
- Volume & Surface Area
- Time & Work
- Races & Games
- Time & Distance
- Pipes & Cistern
- Allegation or Mixtures
- Permutation and Combination
- Problem on H.C.F. & L.C.M
- Height & Distance
- Ration & Proportion
- Chain Rule
- Surds & Indices
- Stocks & Share
BARC Fitter Preliminary Syllabus 2023 for Science
- Statistical Mechanics
- Nuclear & Particle Physics
- Quantum Theory and Its Applications
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Experimental Physics
- Mathematical Methods
- Classical Mechanics
- Molecular Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
BARC Syllabus 2023 for Science (Chemistry)
- Redox Reaction
- Chemical Kinetics
- States of Matter
- Process of Isolation of Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- S, P, D, F Blocks Elements
- D Block Elements
- Alkali and alkaline earth Metals
- General Organic Chemistry
- Carboxylic Acids
- Environment Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- General Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Solid State
- Classifications of Elements
- Molecular Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Surface Chemistry
BARC Syllabus 2023 for Science (Biology)
- Both plant & human analogy
BARC Fitter Preliminary Syllabus 2023 for General Awareness
- Indian History
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas
- Indian Politics
- Current Affairs
- Famous Books & Authors
- Famous Days & Dates
- General Science
- Environmental Issues
- Countries and Capitals
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Places in India
- Indian Economy
Stage 2 – BARC Fitter Advanced Test Exam Pattern And Syllabus
- BARC Fitter Syllabus And Exam Pattern: The Fitter Advanced Test will comprise of 50 multi-choice questions (choice of 4 options) of two hours duration.
- Three marks will be awarded for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Merit List of candidates will be prepared after Fitter Stage 2 Advanced Test, based on the scores obtained in Stage 2 only.
- All candidates with less than 30% in the general category and less than 20% in the reserved category will be screened out.
BARC Fitter Stage 2 – Advanced Test Syllabus
- Trade introduction and safety precautions
- Measurement and measuring instruments
- Common hand tools
- Marking and marking tools
- Properties of metals
- Drilling machine
- Forging, Heat treatment
- Sheet metal work, Solder.
- Welding, Drill, Reaming
- Screw threads, Grinding
- Metals, Scraping
- Precision measuring instruments
- Plant maintenance
- Assembly and related techniques
Stage 3 – BARC Fitter Skill Test Examination
The number of candidates shortlisted for the Fitter Skill Test will depend upon the number of candidates qualifying for Fitter Stage 2 but will not exceed 4 to 5 times the number of vacancies in the Fitter trade.
- The Fitter Skill Test will be based on Go/No-Go basis.
- Based upon the Merit List prepared after Fitter Stage 2 – Advanced Test, candidates will be shortlisted for Fitter Stage 3. Candidates clearing the Skill Test will be shortlisted and empanelled in order of Merit based on the marks secured in Fitter Stage 2 – Advanced Test.