Patiala Locomotive Works (PLW) Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 295 Posts
PLW Patiala Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Patiala Locomotive Works (PLW) has released the advertisement for the Recruitment of Trade Apprentices which has been released. Whoever is interested in PLW Apprentice Recruitment 2023 and fulfills the eligibility can apply online between 07 October 2023 to 31 October 2023. PLW Apprentice Vacancy 2023 eligibility, post information, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale, job information, and all other information, read the notification before applying. Find More Government Jobs On Sarkaari Result
Patiala Locomotive Works (PLW)
PLW Patiala Apprentice Recruitment 2023
PLW Apprentice 2023 Overview
|Department||Patiala Locomotive Works (PLW)|
|Post Held||Trade Apprentices|
|Online Application Last Date||31.10.2023|
Patiala Locomotive Works Online Form Application Fees
The age limit of Patiala Locomotive Workshop has been kept between 15 to 24 years. The details of the eligible students who want to fill this form are given below.
- UR/OBC – 100/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Female – 0/-
PLW Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 22-24 Years
PLW Apprentice Vacancy 2023 Details :
PLW has declared a total of 295 posts for the posts of ITI Trade Apprentice, the details of which are given below.
- Electrician – 140
- Mechanic (Diesel) – 40
- Machinist – 15
- Fitter – 75
- Welder (G&E) – 25
Education Qualification For Patiala Railway Apprentice 2023
|Name Of Posts||Education Qualification|
PLW Apprentice 2023 Stipend Details
|Name Of Posts||Stipend|
Rs 7700- Rs 8050/-
How to apply PLW Apprentice Online Form 2023
- PLW Apprentice 2023 which has come out candidates can fill this form between 09/10/2023 to 31/10/2023.
- All eligible students should read the notification carefully before filling the form and then fill up the PLW Apprentice online Form 2023.
- Before filling the form, collect all the documents like eligibility, qualification certificate, age proof certificate, address certificate, cast certificate, and other basic details.
- Scan and keep photo signature, ID proof, and other documents ready.
- Whatever documents are asked to be uploaded, prepare all those documents in their respective formats and upload them.
- Before submitting the form, preview it and submit the final form only after checking that all the correct details are filled in.
- After filling the form, Print the fee payment and final submission form, and take a printout of the registration form for the document verification and for final selection.